Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaires
Build a stronger relationship with your loved one as you: see through activities, and hear through their answers how their world “looks and feels” through their “eyes and ears.”
Cheri Moore, MSW
Auditory Integration Specialist
Why take the Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire?
The Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire (MAvQ) identifies specific behaviors associated with:
- Sound intolerance
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Expressive speech (word finding, fluency)
- Hearing loss
- Visual processing skills
Pre-questionnaire activities teach you what to observe and how to observe, improving the accuracy of your MAvQ Report. Follow-up questions provide insights regarding intensity and frequency of a person’s behavioral concerns.
Cost: $25.00 per Questionnaire
- Includes printable activity documents
- Registration information is encrypted, only you are able to access your MAvQ Report (stored in a separate cloud from your registration information).
Once you complete your Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire:
- Save and Print your MAvQ Report
- Email Cheri your MAvQ Report
- Schedule your free phone consultation with Cheri to review your MAvQ Report and receive personalized help.