Mission & Vision of Moore Auditory Integration Training
Moore in Sync: Hearing, Vision, & Relationships
It is the vision of Moore Auditory Integration Training to advocate and provide resources for comprehensive hearing and visual evaluations to improve learning potentials and guide intervention protocols through collaboration with professionals and research.
- Advocating for educational accommodations and services at school, work, and home
- Providing an individualized auditory-visual intervention program based on medical evaluations, research, and experience.
- Enhancing an individual’s ability to respond to intervention resulting in improved social skills, emotional health, academic success, independent living skills, and employment opportunities.
- Facilitating interest in research, furthering the education of professionals and the public
The contents of mooreauditorytraining.com including all graphic and supporting documents, developed by Moore Auditory Integration Training (“MAIT”) are strictly for informational purposes only and should be utilized in coordination and close conjunction with licensed medical professionals.
It is your responsibility to watch all education videos; to print and review all supporting documents; and to complete the recommended activities associated with the inner ear’s vestibular system, binocular visual skills, visual processing skills, and auditory processing skills.
These recommended activities are not a complete list representative of all the different types of binocular visual skills, visual processing skills, and auditory processing skills.
Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire Report
The contents of the Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire Report are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. MAIT makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of this report.
Always seek the advice of a licensed medical professional with respect to any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read within this website or Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire Report; accordingly, you should consult with a licensed medical professional for more information.
Program Evaluation Study Invitation:
Moore Auditory Integration Training invites all users of the questionnaire to participate in a program evaluation in the hopes of facilitating a future retrospective study. Information will help us better understand the patterns of coexisting auditory and visual processing dysfunctions and deficits. Please check the box during the registration process if you agree we can contact you to ask for a copy of test results from your audiologist and developmental optometrist or neuro-rehabilitation optometrist.
It's a TEAM effort!
- Cheri Moore, Ed.S., LMSW, Educational Specialist, License social worker, certified auditory integration trainer
- Therapists, Teachers, & Professionals
- Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists checking the health of the ear
- Audiologists agreeing to test additional areas of concern
- Audiologist specializing in CAPD
- Developmental Optometrists and Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Optometrists completing comprehensive visual evaluations
FDA Statement On AIT
“Auditory Integration Training remediates impairments in auditory discrimination (sound sensitivity and auditory distortion) associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, and related disorders – ADD, ADHD, CAPD (Central Auditory Processing Deficits), SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), Dyslexia.“
Moore Auditory-Visual Integration Training
Cheri Moore has been helping children and adults improve the brain’s ability to respond to intervention while minimizing negative behavioral responses.