Mission and Vision of Moore Auditory Training
Advocating to Screen Auditory and Visual Processing Skills Providing Medically-Based Intervention
Our Vision: Moore Auditory Integrated Training provides resources to equip and educate parents and professionals to recognize behavioral characteristics linked to deficits and dysfunctions in the auditory, vestibular, and visual processing systems with the goal of:
- Providing an individualized auditory-visual intervention program based on medical
evaluations, research, and experience.
- Enhancing an individual’s ability to respond to intervention resulting in improved social skills, emotional health, academic success, independent living skills, and employment opportunities.
- Facilitating interest in research, furthering the education of professionals and the public
Program Evaluation Study Invitation:
Moore Auditory Integration Training invites all users of the questionnaire to participate in a program evaluation in the hopes of facilitating a future retrospective study. Information will help us better understand the patterns of coexisting auditory and visual processing dysfunctions and deficits. Please check the box during the registration process if you agree we can contact you to ask for a copy of test results from your audiologist and developmental optometrist or neuro-rehabilitation optometrist.
It's a TEAM effort!
- Cheri Moore, B.S. Spec. Educ., MSW, Certified Berard AIT & iLs Practitioner
- Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists checking the health of the ear
- Audiologists agreeing to test additional areas of concern
- Audiologist specializing in CAPD
- Developmental Optometrists and Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Optometrists completing comprehensive visual evaluations