Individualizing hearing evaluationsfor ages 3 and older with behavioral characteristics of sound intolerance, auditory processing difficulties, and hearing loss.
Advocatingfor a comprehensive hearing and visual evaluation.
Providingindividualized Auditory-Visual Training Protocols and In-home, Berard-based Auditory Integration Training.
Auditory-Visual Intervention Protocols are based on medical findings to assess ability to benefit from intervention and maintain progress improving quality of life emotionally, socially, vocationally, and academically.
Listen to this video and receive a discount code.
First step: complete the Interactive Screening Questionnaire containing visual activities to
- Identify areas of concerns
- Learn about evidence-based behavioral characteristics associated with:
- Hearing sensitivities,
- Sound intolerance, difficulties coping with background speech or noise
- Auditory processign skills
- Different types of hearing loss
- Inner ear’s vestibular weakness
Share Moore Auditory-Visual Questionnaire Report with Cheri Moore through email and/or schedule a phone consultation to
- Receive advocacy resources and educational information
- Learn how to share your report to ask for referrals and ask for specific hearing tests
- Receive links to national search engines to find a specialist near your home
- Learn about additional services